Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Completely Hooked




I hadn't seen the first season of Prison Break, except for a few scenes here and there while flipping through channels. Boy, was I missing out. While I wait for January 22 to finally come, I'm catching up on what I missed, starting with the first 12 episodes on DivX. No commercials! I watched at least 4 episodes last night and had to tear myself away to finally go to bed.

Forget making Christmas cards and putting up my tree; all I want to do is watch Prison Break.

Such a junkie. What to do once there are no more episodes and I'm in withdrawl? Prison Break Rehab? Comment and tell me if you'll join me there. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen any of this show yet, and I haven't decided if I want to jump on the bandwagon...
Maybe someday I'll watch and let you know.

Michelle said...

Oh Joy, you are missing out! Wanna come over and watch some episodes with me next week?

Anonymous said...

Joy, this is Lisa...you need to watch this show! You will never be sorry.

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched any of Prison Break either. It's one of Michael's favourite shows - that and 24. I don't watch either and I think it's because he goes on and on and on about how good they are and I get tired of hearing about it and then refuse to watch them. He thinks those are the two best shows on tv and he is eagerly awaiting the return of both on Fox in January
Alanna

Vagabondsoul said...

I've never seen the show. Then again, I don't think, other than the odd Letterman, news, and Simpsons, I've watched a wink of TV since I've been in Cre Comm. We should watch some soon. I usually don't jump on bandwagon shows, though, so I probably wouldn't like it for that reason alone (stubborn me - LOL).