Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Push Someone Today

'Cuz it's Shove Tuesday!

I mean, Shrove Tuesday - pancake day. Ask Rudy how many of his mom's pancakes he can eat in one sitting; it's in the double digits. Me, I can eat two... maybe three. I should start training to compete with him.

An aside: I didn't mean to make it sound like he lives with his mother. He doesn't. But, there is a funny story about him being hit on a while back and declining the woman's offer for dinner because he already had plans to go to his parents'. However, it came out as: "My mom's making me dinner."

4 comments:

Vagabondsoul said...

Yes, the number of stupid things I say and do astound me. That is one of the funniest - and dumbest - things I did. My friends just shook their heads.

Vagabondsoul said...

Chicken pancakes, anyone?

J Man said...

I don't really have anything clever to say, but I figured I had to post a comment b/c my WORD VERIFICATION is e-l-v-i-s

No lie!

Anonymous said...

My Michelle,
Check out some of my posts for today!! I really think you'll like the photography of Larry Broder (I thought of you when I saw it) and a new movie I'm not sure if you've already heard about... looks so cool!!

Love you,
me