Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Some Lesser Known Tidbits (Tagged)

I was tagged a while back by Joy and I put off posting because I had a hard time thinking of six interesting things to say. All I wanted to do at that time was complain, but I don't think pet peeves should count (and I have much more than six of those).

Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weirdest things about them. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own about their 6 weirdest things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog that informs them they are tagged and tell them to read your blog.

1. I have licked a salt block. It was blue, like this one.

2. I'm not a masochist, but I like bruises, especially big purple and blue ones. I take pictures of them. (See profile.)

3. Unless someone has just exercised, or is standing right next to me, I don't like hearing them breathe. I'm glad they're breathing and that they're alive, but I don't want to hear it.

4. I have been cursed in the hair and teeth department. I condition my hair every day and get regular hair cuts, but I always have split ends. I brush my teeth multiple times a day, floss, and visit the dentist every six months, but I'm diagnosed with at least one cavity every time.

5. My 24th birthday was the worst day of my life, for reasons other than turning 24. My 25th birthday was one of the best.

6. I love the Paul Frank brand of clothing, and my favourite characters are the Hot Cocoa Rapids Riders - by day they're EMTs, and by night they're adventurers seeking mini marshmallow mayhem.

I'm tagging: Alanna, Jenn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to remember the year your turned 24 and I'm drawing a blank... what was so horrible?? Or maybe you're intending to be cryptic and we're all doomed to wonder forever?? :)

I agree with the breathing thing, too... you can tell a breather a mile away!!

Michelle said...

On the day I turned 24 very few people remembered my birthday, I had to invite a friend out to celebrate with me, and once in my car to go home, I ran into a massive cement pillar in a parking lot and tore off the front end of my (new car's) bumper. I pulled off the rest of it, put it in my trunk, and drove home, crying all the way.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... sorry, hon!! didn't mean to dredge up bad memories..

28's going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
love you.

Vagabondsoul said...

Happy Birthday! Today is one of the most important days of the year!!!!

Wish I could spend the day with you to celebrate!