Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bad Spellers of the World, Untie .... Then Learn to Spell

Work today had been typical; I had loads of paperwork and was working my way through it when I came upon a most interesting item, a photocopy of a deposit cheque.

Now, I see these every day, multiple times a day. You may think from my title that said cheque was written: "Reality" instead of the correct: "Realty." I see that (and roll my eyes) all the time.

But no, this one was a real gem.

It was made out to "Remax Relestate."

A person that dumb should not be allowed to purchase a house.

2 comments:

Alanna Latham said...

I think researchers should start focusing on isolating the gene that is responsible for bad spelling - or maybe just stupidity and then we'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Do you sometimes see or observe someone and think 'how can someone be that stupid?' it's a definite accomplishment to amaze someone with your stupidity :)

Michelle said...

LOL, maybe the only thing they'll ever accomplish!