Thursday, March 01, 2007

Some Lesser Known Tidbits (Revised)

7. There are two sides to my bath towels, which may be obvious, but not for the reason you're thinking. The side with the tag is the Face Side while the other is the Ass Side. As an environmentally conscious person, I use my towel for a few days in a row before washing it, and to eliminate drying my face with the side I've previously dried my ass on, I've coined the names. It makes perfect sense.

And woe to anyone who uses my towel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I have used your towel before...

Vagabondsoul said...

Hmm, I wonder which side Joy used? We'll never know....

Michelle said...

I guess I'll have to spend my evening bleaching towels now. But you, Joy, will never know if you used the Ass Side on your face... so I guess it goes both ways...

Michelle said...

That reminds me, you've used my toothbrush before, too, all those years ago at camp... did I ever mention there were two sides to that brush...?

Alanna Latham said...

That is so funny! Michelle you crack me up *smiles*
It does make perfect sense though...

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! That was MY toothbrush you used!!!

Michelle said...

Oh yeah, you're right. Well, I may have had more than one use for it.

Anonymous said...

have another site I know you'll like:

http://inkastamp.blogspot.com/

this lady is amazing at making cards!! enjoy!