Monday, July 11, 2005

I Want a Big Mac, McDLT, a Quarter Pounder With Cheese (sing it!)

I frequently want to know the McDonald's daily "McDeal" sandwich special on days that I don't go home for supper before my evening plans begin. But because it can be hard to remember, I'm posting it here for a handy reference for myself and others. And it's a list! (Note to self: stay away on Mondays and Fridays!) Most of them aren't bad burgers for $1.79... if you don't mind G or H quality beef.... yummmmm..... aren't you tempted now?

Mondays: Big Extra
Tuesdays: Big Mac
Wednesdays: McChicken
Thursdays: Two Cheeseburgers
Fridays: Filet O' Fish
Saturdays: Double Cheeseburger
Sundays: Quarter Pounder with Cheese

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for posting this list...I myself have wondered many times what the McDeal is, and now all I have to do is visit your blog!

I once searched for it on the internet, even going to the official McDonald's Canada website, but they didn't have it! You would think that they would (or maybe us Westerners are finally getting something special for a change!)

J Man said...

You know what I do when I don't want the McDeal of the day? I pretend it's Saturday! MMMMMM... Double Cheeseburger!

Jenn said...

I thought to myself today, "I might want McDonald's...I wonder what the deal is?" Then I remembered this wonderful reference tool of yours and am so glad I checked!

Thank you!

J Man said...

I've been trying to remember the words to this song since the day you posted! Can you still sing it?

Michelle said...

I sure can, except for the last line, but that one doesn't include any more menu items. I remember the contest about that song, and how badly I wanted to participate, but you had to be 16... :( .... I was about 11.
..."Filet-o-fish, a hamburger, a cheeseburger, McChicken and McNuggets, tasty golden french frieds, regular or larger size, a salad: chef or garden and a chicken salad oriental..."
That's all I'll give you for now!

Vagabondsoul said...

The number one fear of McDonald's managers is that someone might find out that the filet-o-fish and the apple turnover are the exact same item.

Michelle said...

So that's why Friday's burger tasted strangely sweet..... yet... fishy....

Vagabondsoul said...

The #1 fear of McDonald's managers is that someone might find out that the Filet-O-Fish and the Apple Turnover are the exact same item.